Welcome to Owned!On Owned! you can:
- Buy and sell your friends
- See how you rank compared to your friends and everyone else on MeetMe.
- Earn half the profit whenever you sell someone or whenever your photo gets bought.
- You earn L$1 for every photo you view.
FAQ to Using Owned
Why am I no longer getting +$1 for viewing photos?
There's a daily limit for obtaining money in this way.
How does the money get distributed when a photo is purchased?
When a photo sells on Owned!, the money gets split between two users. The previous owner of the photo receives a bulk of the money -- everything they paid for the photo, plus 1/2 the difference in what they originally paid and what the new owner paid. The remaining money goes to the user the photo is of.
Alice pays $5000 for a photo of Bob.
Charlie then comes around and pays $8000 for that photo.
Alice gets her $5000 back plus 1/2 of $3000 ( $8000 - $5000 ) amounting to $6500 total.
Bob gets $1500.
How Does Cash Out Work?
You can sell photos that aren't selling back to the house and get back a portion of the Lunch Money you spent. Here's a few simple rules to show how it works...
- 1. Can only cash out a photo if it hasn't sold in 48 hours.
- 2. Must have a Lunch Money balance less than L$1,500,000 to use Cash Out.
- 3. You can only cash out L$250,000 per day.
- 4. You can't cash out photos of yourself.
- L$1-5,000: Get 90% Back
- L$5,001-10,000: Get 80% Back
- L$10,001-50,000: Get 70% back
- L$50,001-100,000: Get 60% Back
- L$100,001+: Get 50% Back
Why Did My Photo Price Go Down?
If your photo does not sell for 48 hours AND your owner cashes out on your picture, your photo price gets reduced to $1. The owner has the option of cashing out a photo at a loss if it is not selling.
I bought a photo and now it is gone and I didn't get any money for it. Where is it?
The person you bought may have removed that photo from MeetMe. Because of laws governing removal of content, we must remove the photo if the person who posts it wants it removed. That is just part of the game.
How Can I Use Owned to Make Lunch Money?
More Lunch Money in 3 Steps ...
- 1. A good way to make more lunch money is to Buy Photos in Owned! of people you might like to connect to or of people you think will sell.
- 2. If they don't sell after 2 days, Cash Them Out and get back some of the Lunch Money you spent.
- 3. Then, with the new lunch money you just cashed out, buy more photos of people you might like or that you think will sell.
How are the rankings calculated?
The "Top People" ranking is measured by the sum of the purchase prices of all photos of each user.
The "Total Worth" ranking is scored based on the total sum of all photos owned by that user.
How does the money get distributed when a user "disowns" a photo?
When a photo gets disowned on Owned, the money does not get reimbursed to the purchasing user or the owner of the photo.
How Do I Add More Pictures to Owned?
You can buy up to 10 more photo slots. Photo slots in Owned cost lunch money. Click the "Add More Photos" tab to add photos.
How Often Do the Rankings Update?
About every 15 minutes.